At Adelfi Homecare we provide high quality care to people who still wish to remain at home but require additional support with personal care, household tasks or anything that enables them to maintain their independence and quality of life.
Who we can help:
We can support anyone over the age of 18 years old.
We specialise in the following areas:
• Palliative care
• Learning disabilities
• Mental health
• Sensory impairment
• Physical disability
Why choose Adelfi Homecare?
You will be cared for by our staff who provide tailor-made, consistent, one-to-one care and attention – which is assessed and designed around your needs and in consultation with you. This will help you maintain your lifestyle in the comfort of your own surroundings.
Enjoy your familiar routine within your home and within your community, we can help you do this with care available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Our staff are provided with a high standard of training and are actively encouraged to improve their skills and knowledge constantly.
What to expect from us …
• To make a person centred Assessment of Need and from this we will develop an individual Care Plan
• Deliver a consistent service at a time agreed with you, and to your satisfaction
• Communicate with you and, with your permission, your family to ensure we meet your needs
• We aim to arrive on time and where delays occur we will keep you informed and up-to-date, including any changes to your printed Rota of who is visiting you
• Keep all your information confidential
• Provide a service that is open, honest and transparent
• Maintain your privacy, dignity and be respectful at all times
• Ensure a professional, cheerful and courteous delivery of care
What we can do:
• Personal Care – help with washing, dressing, bathing, showering, catheter care and finger nail care (but not of those of diabetic clients)
• Household Tasks – general housekeeping
• Meals – preparation and cooking
• Nutritional Help and Support
• Help to and from Appointments
• Assisting with Medication
• Social Support
• Sit-in Service
• Pet Care